Friday, May 19, 2006

The Fourth Time's a Charm!

I don't want to go on and on about it because I'll end up wanting to crucify someone, but after four failed attempts, I've finally passed my driving test and earned (read: bought) my Japanese Driver's License! I failed four times for ridiculous reasons, each time I paid over $20 to take the test again, each time I was informed about driving lessons that are offered by the Dream Driving School that is affiliated with the Japanese DMV, and each time I wanted to strangle the neck of the sad sad human being that failed me. I waited two hours and paid another $20 to pick up my license. I'm glad to be done with the whole scam. I'm convinced any politician could win any election in Japan if he/she promised to reform the corrupt DMV's policy and procedures. The Japanese DMV angers everyone, and anyone who wants to drive legally in Japan has to bow down to it and smooch its boil-covered ass. Burn in hell Japanese DMV!

No comments: